Project Manager artwork templates (Breda)
Our graphic specialists work from our internal prepress studio, or go onsite to clients to perform graphic assignments. For clear briefings they count on driven Project Managers. Due to our continuous growth we are urgently looking for an additional colleague. An experienced Project Manager (m/f/x) with attitude.
Your new job
- You work 2 to 3 days a week onsite at one of our clients in Breda (the Netherlands). Other days you work from our offices in Antwerp or Ghent. Homework is possible.
- You coordinate the creation of master artwork templates for all our client’s packaging. You collect and manage all necessary assets and information from internal stakeholders and suppliers, both nationally and internationally. You mainly do this in English. Thanks to your knowledge of graphic workflows and artwork creation, you collect source files and prepare a perfectly structured briefing. You do not create graphic templates yourself. For this you can count on your own team of Desktop Publishers, who are responsible for the effective creation of artwork templates.
- You follow up the creation of artwork templates by the DTP team on a daily basis. You determine priorities and adjust where necessary. After creation, you ensure approval is obtained from the customer and all necessary stakeholders. Or you instruct any corrections to our graphic team.
- You are the main point of contact for all employees and suppliers of our customer, who can count on your advice and experience. For your internal graphic colleagues you are the man/woman who can keep the overview.
- You are a team player who takes the lead and always keeps the overview.
- You have experience or an innate talent as a project manager. Preferably with regard to packaging artworks or templates.
- You have experience with or knowledge of artwork creation, graphic workflows and / or prepress.
- You are available in the short term and for at least 9 months.
- You have a valid driving license.
- You are willing to work onsite every week with our client in Breda and our office in Ghent or Antwerp.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Project or other project management tools/platforms.
- You are driven, hands-on and communicative. You don’t focus on problems, only solutions.
- You speak and write both Dutch and English fluently.
- Knowledge of Adobe CS, Esko Webcenter and other graphic software or systems is a plus.
- Onsite assignment at a top international company, where you are acknowledged as an external expert.
- Other days a pleasant workplace in our offices in Ghent or Antwerp, or home working.
- A full-time or 4/5 contract for 9 months, with a valid chance of prolongation.
- An interesting salary, benefits and growth opportunities in an ambitious young company.
- An up-to-date MacBook Pro, expense allowance and keys to your own company car (Volvo V40).
- Regular training according to your ambitions and talents.
- A growing family of Sirius Graphics colleagues, who are eager to share their experience with you.
Mail your resume and short motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using subject “Project Manager Breda – 072019”. Do we see a match, than we look forward to sit together and discuss this opportunity.
About Sirius Graphics
Sirius Graphics is DTP and premedia partner for companies that use packaging or offline communication in their business operations or marketing mix. Together with you, we carry out graphic assignments such as prepress and premedia experts in the short and long term. In this way we create a financial and qualitative added value for you, our customers and their clients.