How Sirius Graphics deals with Coronavirus outbreak
To slow down a national outbreak of the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19), Belgian authorities recently announced a series of drastic regulations. Our team at Sirius Graphics implemented required measures and appropriate precautions, to improve the safety of our clients, team members and their families.
Your trusted service provider
As a modern and growing company, flexibility and mobility are at the core of our DNA. From the start our structure was build on a decentralized business model and our entire staff is equipped with portable workstations and cloud based workflows. We have therefore been able to rapidly decide and implement adequate measures.
Following measures are effective until Sunday May 3 and will be evaluated on a daily basis.
- Our staff is encouraged to choose home working whenever possible.
- Internal meetings will all move online, using our existing videoconferencing platform.
- External meetings with clients, suppliers and prospects will be (re)scheduled trough videoconferencing. Where possible, meetings for which a physical presence is absolutely required will be (re)scheduled starting Monday May 4th.
- Foreign travel by our staff is not allowed and rescheduled until Monday May 4th, or later.
- Onsite graphic interventions are preferred to be completed remotely trough our existing cloud platform or from one of our offices.
Questions? We are here to help.
Do you have questions regarding a planned assignment or appointment? Do you need an efficient graphic partner to guide you trough this crisis? Please contact Kris Rackham on +32 (0)477 495132 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to help you.
An overview of information and measures regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is available on www.info-coronavirus.be/en, a website of the Belgian health authorities.
Update March 27, 2020: Belgian National Security Council decided to prolong above measures until April 19 (previously April 3).
Update April 15, 2020: Belgian National Security Council decided to prolong above measures until May 3 (previously April 19).